The board of directors looks at each donation request individually. Each donation request, no matter how big or small, is evaluated against certain criteria. In everything that the charitable foundation supports, the board asks “what is the potential benefit to our members, and our communities.”
The Building Trades of Alberta Charitable Foundation considers participation in programs that:
- are based in communities where we work and live
- are of prime importance to the community
- meet a recognized community need
- make a significant and unique contribution to community life
- are of broad community benefit
- have measurable results.
You may submit an application online or you may review and download a PDF version of the form and submit it by mail or fax.
Apply for Funding
"*" indicates required fields