March 25, 2015
The Building Trades of Alberta is hiring! We have an immediate opening for a Public Relations Specialist. If you think you have what it takes we want to hear from you. A description of the position can be found here.
March 25, 2015
"I have to thank you and the Building Trades of Alberta for your generous support. The financial aid could not have come at a more desperate time, and it means the world to have people interested in my journey and wanting me to succeed. "
Find Us on
THE SKILLED TRADES ADVANTAGE
The Building Trades of Alberta is about PEOPLE, PARTNERSHIPS and COMMUNITY. We represent 75,000 skilled building trades professionals working in 16 trade unions in Alberta. We provide solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing industry in an energy conscious world.
- We work on Industrial, commercial, and institutional construction projects – as well as on maintenance projects – throughout Alberta.
- We partner with contractors and employers to deliver projects on budget and on schedule.
- We provide the most reliable, productive, and safest building trades workforce available.
- We believe in investing in our people. We are the largest supporters of apprenticeship and training for building trades workers in the private sector. Our union training facilities and programs set the standard in the construction industry.
- We believe in investing in Alberta and in our communities. Through the Building Trades of Alberta Charitable Foundation, our members have donated over $5 million to worthwhile charities throughout Alberta.
Who are the Building Trades of Alberta members? We are your friends, your neighbours, and the volunteers that make our Alberta communities better places to live.