Alberta Health Services (AHS) will partner with Canadian Natural at Horizon to offer a site-specific clinic to receive vaccines for all eligible individuals that work on site. This is a voluntary program.
What it means to you:
- AHS is providing this on-site opportunity to help reduce any further spread of COVID-19 at Horizon and in your community.
- Information about vaccinations is provided on the Alberta government website, here.
Who is eligible?
- The AstraZeneca vaccine will be available to those 30 and older (at this time, individuals under 30 are not eligible).
- The Moderna vaccine will be available for individuals with high–risk underlying medical conditions born between 1957 and 2009.
Dates: Sunday, May 2 – Tuesday, May 4; Hours: 10am to 10pm
Location: Richardson Camp, second floor (follow signage)
Booking an appointment:
- Call Health Link at 811 to book the appointment directly. You must state that you are a CNRL Horizon Oil Sands worker.
- Health Link may directly contact staff members currently on site to offer a vaccine appointment and book appointments for interested individuals.
- Appointments are required via 811. Walk-ins are not available.
Prepare For Your Appointment:
- Bring one piece of identification with you that proves your age, which could include your Alberta Health Care card, a driver’s license, Social Insurance Number, birth certificate, or passport.
- Wear clothing that will easily allow access to your upper arm for receiving the immunization.